Thursday, August 25, 2011

3ml's After the Break-Up Theory #4

Break-Up Songs



Yessir! Yesmam! Going through a break-up is tough, especially when you love music or keep relating your relationship to a pop breakup/love song that you think was solely written for you. Once you've heard a song pertaining to your heartaches, you became emotional. When you're emotional, you're vulnerable, that's why it's really hard to deal with it.

Majority of people who are addicted to love songs are women. Women are more emotional and vulnerable when dealing with a breakup. They listen to it with passion, guilt, regrets, and sorrow. They absorb every words, every lines while singing in their minds.

So what are the songs most women (or even men) have in their playlist? Let's see.

Maroon 5

Better That We Break

"I’m not fine, I’m in pain. It’s harder everyday. Maybe we’re better off this way? It’s better that we break.”



Chris Brown

Say Goodbye

"There's never a right time to say goodbye. But I gotta make the first move.'Cause if I don't you gonna start hating me. Cause I really don't feel the way I once felt about you.”



Beyonce

Irreplaceable

"Baby I won't shed a tear for you, I won't lose a wink of sleep. 'Cause the truth of the matter is replacing you is so easy.”



Coldplay

The Scientist

“Nobody said it was easy. It's such a shame for us to part. Nobody said it was easy. No one ever said it would be this hard. Oh take me back to the start.”



Justin Timberlake

Cry Me A River

"You told me you loved me, Why did you leave me all alone. Now you tell me you need me, when you call me on the phone. Girl I refuse, you must have me confused With some other guy. Your bridges were burned, and now it's your turn to cry, cry me a river."



Boyz II Men

End Of The Road

"Although we’ve come to the end of the road. Still I can’t let you go. It’s unnatural, you belong to me, I belong to you."



Adele

Someone Like You

“Never mind, I'll find someone like you. I wish nothing but the best for you too.'Don't forget me,' I begged. 'I'll remember,' you said. 'Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead',”



In general, I think women are more emotional than men and most guys don't like that kind of music (Unless they're emo and they listen to emo punk/core songs. That's a different type of people because they're extreme when going through a breakup. It's true! Look at their wrist.)

Anyway, whether you deny it or not, a lot of you men and women are forcing the issue just to relate your hardships through a song.

Just always remember! Listen to your heart, not what others say. It's their lives, not yours.






No comments:

Post a Comment